Every great journey begins with a first step
At Dance All You Can, it would be your FREE Introductory Private Dance Lesson
Enjoy your Free Introductory Dance Lesson in a warm, friendly, and no-stress atmosphere. Experience for yourself how fun and easy ballroom dancing can be, even if you have “two left feet”!
During your Free Introductory Dance Lesson, we will introduce you to:
1. Some basic patterns in a few popular and beginner-friendly dances
2. Great way to get acquainted with our studio and instructors
3. See how beneficial our unique approach is
Why it’s the best way for you to start:
1. You will get introduced to some basic patterns in a few popular, beginner-friendly dances
2. It is a great way to get acquainted with our studio and instructors
3. You will experience first hand the benefits of our unique approach
Sign up below for your first free private lesson
THE DAYC METHOD
Having been a part of the dance industry for over three decades, we have developed a unique and foolproof method of teaching people the art of dance.
Not sure where to start?Take our quiz
Our StudentsLove Our Studio
Since 2005 I have been privileged to study with Tatiana and Oleg, whose encyclopedic knowledge of dancing, skillful and patient instruction, and high level of competitive achievement combine to produce an unforgettable experience. In my opinion, whether the goal is social or competitive dancing, the student will find no better guides to these enchanting and intoxicating worlds (of dance) than Tatiana and Oleg.Bob W.
I drive 3-4+ hours (back & forth) to take lessons with Oleg and Tatiana: they are certainly worth the time. Oleg is so kind and patient teaching good fundamentals techniques. You can’t help but evolve into a better dancer when you take lessons with them. Thank you Oleg & Tatiana, for yesterday, today and tomorrow!Karen O.
Address 10725 Ellis Ave, Suite H,
Fountain Valley, CA
Phone (714) 968-8810
Email [email protected]
Monday – Friday 1pm – 10pm
Saturday By Appointment