Orange County Adult Social Dancing
Social Confi-dance Program
USING THE DANCE ALL YOU CAN METHOD, YOU WILL BE DANCING IN JUST A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR FIRST LESSON AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Private dance lessons are the CORE of your learning experience. Using the unique DAYC method, you will be able to:
• Learn at your own pace
• Schedule lessons based on your time and availability
• Work on a program customized for you
Individual dancers or couples of all levels are welcome.
Private Lesson Pricing:
- 1 free introductory private lesson.
- A la carte prices available.
- Combined packages (ex: private lesson and group class and party).
To schedule your free introductory private lesson, click here or give us a call at (714) 968-8810.
Our Group classes can be used exclusively or as a great supplement to your private lessons.
- Polish your newly-learned basic skills
- Introduce you to different styles of ballroom dancing
- Teach you the art of lead and follow
- Become more confident on a dance floor
Our group classes are offered in a wide variety of dance styles and levels, presented in a fun and easy way. We offer:
- drop-in classes
- progressive series
- no partner is required
Whether you are a couple or a single dancer, we will encourage you to rotate partners during the class. However, if you prefer to stay with your own partner, you can do that too.
We invite you to come for a free group class to try it for yourself!
Various packages available. Call us at (714) 968-8810 to reserve your spot.
We can also evaluate your skill level through an introductory private lesson (learn more) prior to attending any group class to make sure you get the most out of your experience.
Check out our full schedule of classes.
Our Friday night practice dance parties are just about the most fun of your learning process.
Every Friday night, following the end of the group class, we turn the lights down, music volume up, and hit the dance floor.
Our parties will provide you with:
- An opportunity to build a great deal of CONFI-DANCE
- Sharpen your lead and follow skills
- Friendly and positive atmosphere to practice your newly learned dances and moves before you step out into the real world
- A fun form of a light exercise and a great social experience
Our practice parties are open to all of our clients looking to have some fun on a dance floor.
We'll play all kinds of music to accommodate any style of dance, we will even take requests. Don’t worry, there is always someone to dance with!
Please contact us today to learn more about our various levels of memberships.