Orange County Adult Social Dancing
Social Confi-dance Program
USING THE DANCE ALL YOU CAN METHOD, YOU WILL BE DANCING IN JUST A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR FIRST LESSON AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Private LessonsPrivate dance lessons are the CORE of your learning experience. Using the unique DAYC method, you will be able to:
• Learn at your own pace
• Schedule lessons based on your time and availability
• Work on a program customized for youIndividual dancers or couples of all levels are welcome. Special packages or a la carte prices available. To schedule your first private lesson, click here or give us a call at (714) 968-8810.
Group ClassesGroup classes are a great supplement to your private lessons.
• Polish your newly-learned basic skills
• Introduce you to different styles of ballroom dancing
• Teach you the art of lead and followOur group classes are offered in a widest variety of dance styles and levels. We offer drop-in classes as well as the progressive series classes. The material is presented in a fun and easy way.
No partner is required. Whether you are a couple or a single dancer, we will encourage you to rotate partners during the class. However, if you prefer to stay with your own partner, you can do that too.
Try your first group class free! Call us at (714) 968-8810 to reserve your spot.We can also evaluate your skill level through an introductory private lesson (learn more) prior to attending any group class to make sure you get the most out of your experience.
Check out our full schedule of classes.
Practice PartiesPractice parties are the cherry on top!
Every Wednesday night, we turn the lights down, music volume up, and hit the dance floor. Our parties could be used as a friendly and positive way to practice your moves before you step out into the real world, a fun form of a light exercise or just to have a great social experience. Our practice parties are open to anyone looking to have some fun on a dance floor. We'll play all kinds of music to accommodate any style of dance, we will even take requests. Don’t worry, there is always someone to dance with!
Practice parties allow you to practice:
• Everything you have been working on in your private lessons
• Dancing with new people